EPC SouthTrail Plaza is a professional, medical, and retail centre recently built on one of the highest-profile intersections in Edmonton: the northwest corner of Calgary Trail South and Whitemud Drive (seeing a combined 130,400 VPD 2018). The plaza consists of two 2-story buildings and one stand-alone drive-thru building, currently occupied by Popeyes Louisiana Chicken.
The plaza is situated across from the Radisson, Delta, Holiday Inn, and Travelodge hotels and is conveniently close to a variety of amenities. As such, the area attracts high traffic volumes, has a large trade area, and an estimated 453,978 residents within a 15-minute drive.
- Prominent location on the corner of Whitemud Drive & Calgary Trail South
- High traffic intersection with unparalleled visibility
- Main floor commercial units and second floor office units available
- Elevator access to second floor
- Multiple access points from Calgary Trail
- Three 30’ pylons as well as exceptional building signage available
- Ideal for professional service providers, healthcare professionals, retailers, fitness & more