Four condominiums available totaling 6,366 SF +/- in EPC Aspen Plaza, a new professional and retail development situated on the corner of Sherwood Drive and Lakeland Drive, seeing over 34,000 per day (2017). Vendor will headlease the space for a period of one year following the closing date.
This property boasts neighborhood convenience and a modern architectural design in an area with higher than average retail expenditures and with an average household income 50% greater than the City of Edmonton average.
80% of units are currently operated by national and local tenants.
- High profile location on the corner of busy Lakeland Drive and Sherwood Drive, approximately 34,000 vehicles per day (2017)
- Easy access to major local routes, the YellowHead Highway and the Anthony Henday
- Ideal for retail, medical, legal, and other professional uses
- Large residential population to the East and South, with new developments planned
- Signage opportunities available
About the Developer:
is a premier real estate private equity investment firm holding over $150 million in real estate assets, with a strong projection for growth. With a focus on shopping centres and commercial condominiums, EPC utilizes vast experience understanding market trends and community demands to develop carefully selected projects.