Mill Creek Centre
2366 23 Avenue Northwest, Edmonton, AB, Canada
The busy retail centre is an important daily destination for residents in Southeast Edmonton. Mill Creek Center is anchored by two national banks and other national tenants and is shadow-anchored by grocery-anchored sites and complementary retailers and service businesses.
- Neighbours the Meadows Community Recreation Centre and Medow’s Library
- High traffic location - over 17,000 vehicles pass each day along 23 Avenue (2018)
- Quick access (3 minutes) to Anthony Henday Drive
- In expanding neighborhood with significant development of high-density residential, while maintaining a higher than average household income
- NEW build-to-suit opportunities available